1. SPEED LIMIT
- 5 MPH maximum. PLEASE ASK YOUR GUESTS TO COMPLY. CHILDREN ARE AT PLAY AND COULD DASH ACROSS OR BE ON THE ROADS.
- No life guards on duty. No glass containers, no dogs, and no golf carts are allowed on beach.
- All bikes without lights and reflectors are to be restricted to daylight only. All bikes are to be ridden in a safe and orderly manner. Bicycles must have a light if ridden at dark.
- A maximum of one trailer, camper, or motor home per site, with full hookup is allowed. Parking is limited to two (2) vehicles per site. Additional vehicles are to be parked in the visitor’s parking areas.
- There are no refunds on deposits
- No lots or RV’s shall be subleased or rented.
- Each site must be kept neat and clean.
- Fires allowed only in places approved by the manager.
- Boats and boat trailers are to be stored in area designated by management. Kayaks and canoes may be stored under unit/addition
- Any sewer drain pipe approved by state laws may be used.
- Two (2) week stay limit on primitive and water and electric sites.
- Children are most welcome, but parents are fully responsible for their behavior and safety.
- Michigan firearm laws pertaining to: CCW/CPL, transportation, safety and secured storage within a residence apply. NO OPEN CARRY.
- Other firearms, slingshots, BB guns or bows and arrows are NOT ALLOWED in the campground or any common areas.
- Legal fireworks that do not explode or leave the ground will be permitted on individual sites only.
7. GAS CYLINDERS AND REGULATORS
- All gas bottles, regulators and cylinders must be secured in a fashion that will prevent tipping over or floating away; as per county health department.
8. NOISE AND CONDUCT
- No unreasonable noise is allowed at any time. Quiet time is between 11:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. Objectionable conduct will not be tolerated and may result in eviction from the park. No refunds will be made in case of eviction.
- When outside, pets must be kept on a leash at all times and not left unattended.
- They are no permitted on the beach, in park buildings or on the playgrounds.
- Dogs are permitted in the water on the west side of the creek.
- Unreasonable disturbing pets are not allowed.
- Owners are responsible for removal and disposal of the pet’s feces.
- There is a limit of two (2) dogs per site.
- All garbage must be placed in plastic bags and deposited in the containers provided by the park. Plastic bags are available at the office for weekend rentals only.
11. VEHICLES AND MOTORIZED CARTS
- Drivers must have a valid State Driver’s license. Persons with a learner’s permit may drive a golf cart if they are accompanied by a license driver.
- No operation of any motorized vehicles after dark without lights.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be responsible for accidents or injury to our guests or for loss of money or valuables of any kind.